You've applied for the role, maybe had a phone interview and done an online competency test to make it to this point. You have prepped for and completed the interview - and you think that it has gone relatively well.
Great, but it isn't time to celebrate just yet. It is time to answer the question that many of you most dread when undertaking an interview ... "do you have any questions for us?"
Well fear not below are the top 11 questions that you can ask when being interviewed:
1. What is a typical day like at [inset company name]?
2. What do the day-to-day responsibilities of the role look like?
3. What does success look like in this position, and how do you measure it?
4. What are the company’s values?
5. What characteristics do you look for in employees in order to represent those values?
6. What’s your favorite part about working at the company?
7. Where do you see the company in five years?
8. What are the next steps in the interview process?
9. What do you expect from team members in this position?
10. Are there opportunities for professional development? If so, what do those look like?
11. Will those expectations change over time?
See below a youtube video describing 5 of the top questions to ask at interview:
Get Into Nuclear is changing the perceptions of the nuclear industry in the UK making the industry more attractive to the next generation and sector jumpers. We do this in a number of ways. Find out how here. If you want to send us a quick message, then visit our contact page.