As a key player in Decommissioning and Waste Management, Cyclife is a brand created by EDF Group dedicated to your decommissioning project and your waste issues, arising from operation and decommissioning. Cyclife’s decommissioning concept is a waste-led approach.
Cyclife can provide an offer that integrates decommissioning and waste management services.
Our ambition: to be the preferred vendor providing innovative & cost-effective solutions for waste treatment and decommissioning, capitalizing on the expertise, capabilities and strengths of EDF Group.
RESPONDING TO THE FUTURE’S CHALLENGES
Cyclife answers the challenges of the decommissioning market and is committed to meet the growing requirements to decontaminate, clear and recycle materials from the nuclear industry in order to preserve storage capacities.
Producing low-carbon electricity from nuclear power and renewable energy sources is a major priority of the EDF Group's CAP 2030 strategy.
Demonstrating our expertise, efficiency and competency to accompany decommissioning and waste management throughout the nuclear power plant’s life cycle is one of Cyclife’s strategies.
Cyclife is committed to:
- Offer a large choice of solutions specifically adapted to the needs of its customers.
- Develop sustainable and cost-effective solutions.
- Promote innovation through its offers, its advice, and its engineering and delivery.
- Develop technical efficiency.
Discover all of our decommissioning and waste management solutions.
Through responsible commitments:
- Providing services the entire lifecycle of nuclear facilities.
- Being a market leader in nuclear safety, industrial safety and environmental protection.
- Being attractive and develop the skills of its employees.
- Engaging openly with the stakeholders.