Mechanical Design Engineer (Nuclear)
Salary / Rate:
* Inventor 3D CAD experience
* Autodesk Vault experience
* HND or higher mechanical engineering qualification (or equivalent)
* Experience of specifying / drawing fabrication process (welding / Steel Structure etc).
* Experience of Geometric Tolerance schemes as applied to fabricated structures
* Experience of calculation creation / documentation (O&M manual / BoM / Installation sequences).
* Experience of working directly with production team(s) to resolve and verify issues.
* Experience of working on Nuclear licensed sites – drawing change control and approval.
Only candidates who hold security clearance, or are able to obtain security clearance will be considered, due to the sensitive nature of the project you will be working on
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application
Get Into Nuclear
Okay; so let's look at the six steps to get into nuclear:
#1 Know who you are:
Consider your background, skills, experiences, qualifications, interests.
#2 Know what you want:
Assess where you want to be, your priorities, goals, aspirations, lifestyle needs.
#3 Know the Business:
Find out more about the UK Nuclear Industry, the roles, the changes, the forecasts.
#4 Know the Skills:
Assess the requirements for different roles, the training directory, vetting requirements.
#5 Know the people:
Identify the influencers, the employers, the recruiters who can help you to get into nuclear.
#6 Be known:
Review your CV, the groups, what the next steps need to be, Get Into Nuclear.
Our Members Get Access To The Six Steps To Get Into Nuclear Online Course Along With The Options To Undertake a CV Review And Receive Further Information And Support.